It’s happening, my friends. We are nearly there. Rocking the Daisies 2008 is upon us. And they’re certainly not fucking around this year, as the poster below will show. I stopped reading after the first three names.
Check it out and I’ll tell you about the competition after that.
Are you feeling my vibe?
Ok, so this year we’ll keep it quite simple, in the form of a basic Tits and Pecs Competition (TPC). The best two winning entries will win a pair of VIP tickets each.
1) Send in a new photo of your breasts or pecs, with the words “Try Rocking THESE Daisies, buddy” written in ink on your flesh, across the cleavage/pectoral region.
2) Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Entries close on Monday 22 September, 12h00.
4) Be clever. Make it good. Think “out the box.” I want you to “own” this competition.
5) Seth will be judging the girls and The Muse will lend us a hand with the boys’ entries. I’m not going to do that. What do you take me for, China? Hey, listen here, I’m not a bloody poof, ok!?
6) The two best pics will win two Rocking The Daisies VIP tickets each.
It goes without saying that the girls who reveal more, including their face, will stand an even better chance of not only winning, but also possibly being featured as a future local Tuesday Tabs model.
Ja, I think you’re starting to realise how big this all really is.
Go, go, go!
Catch you on Tuesday.....
It's Easter Weekend, friends. You're going to be taking chances on a lot of things this we...
A DJ that goes by Squarepusher collaborated with a Japanese robot band called Z-Machines t...
For a robot, Asimo is a real cutie. We wouldn't mind adopting Honda's humanoid robot which...
Four people are confirmed dead, and the death toll is expected to rise, with hundreds of p...