With Friday’s EuroMillions Lottery jackpot sitting at roughly R1 Billion, I couldn’t think of a better time to present this recent find to you. Those of you who caught last week’s 2oceansvibe Radio Show (podcast here) would have heard the clip we gave you, shortly before our Stormers discussion with Bob Skinstad.
There are three things the detractors have to say about playing lotteries online:
1) Your credit card details may not be safe,
2) The online facilitators (eg. 2oceansvibe Lottos) are not officially represented by the lottery.
3)The SA government will not allow you to claim your winnings.
We are now able to respond clearly to all three answers:
1) The website and online payment system has been going successfully for over five years and uses 128 bit SSL Security. Your credit card details will be safe. And that’s a fact.
2) It is important to note that we are in no way associated with Camelot (for the UK and EuroMillions Lotteries) nor MUSL (the Multi-state lottery provider that manages PowerBall and MegaMillions) or Sisal (SuperEnaLotto). We make this very clear on all of our reminder correspondence and our website. Your ticket price that you pay covers the physical service that we provide. That service is to line up on your behalf and purchase the ticket from a retail outlet, hence a ticket price far higher than the standard ticket price. Moreover, we also claim winnings on the customer’s behalf in the state/country that the ticket is purchased. This is perfectly legal, owing to the fact that the ticket is purchased by our staff members that are legally entitled to do so. In the event of a win, we conclude the claiming process too in order to obtain the winning amounts on your behalf. It is perfectly legal for any foreigner to purchase, own and, in the event of a win, claim any lottery ticket for any of the lotteries for which we offer our services.
3) Our 2oceansvibe Lottos partner has managed to pay out each and every local winner, legally, via the SA Reserve bank. This is not in the least bit dodgy and the process was explained (and legalities confirmed) by Radio 702’s financial guru. You can listen to that clip here.
All this could be yours..
Hopefully now we will all realise that the negativo’s out there (like those found in the comments section here) are only after one thing – and that’s to ruin your fun. They are insanely jealous that you have the spirit and confidence to dream a bit and to take that chance. They are also PETRIFIED that you might WIN the lottery and forget to invite them on your yacht, as you cruise to your island (I trust you’ll be inviting me instead!).
Just remember this – if you’re not buying a few tickets for the big draws (and they are BIG), then you’ve kind of missed the whole point of being able to live the holiday. Just like what is suggested in all books about success (including the likes of “The Secret” and variations thereof), if you’re not able to visualise the success you wish to achieve, then you probably won’t get there. Being able to dream is the basis of all of these formulas – it unlocks the potential. Dropping a few bucks on lottery tickets is as basic as that formula gets.
Good heavens, this did not go well. History is littered with examples of trainwreck int...
When Bridgitte Bardot (below) was photographed at the Cannes Film Festival with her gorgeo...
Social media might be a cesspool of hate and superegos, but it's always good for memes. ...
The saying goes that the third time's the charm, but when you've already nailed down two s...
Australia's eighth richest billionaire, James Packer, wanted to be closer to his ex-wife, ...