As a mother, there is nothing more frightening than living with the suspicion that your son might be one of those gays. Luckily help has arrived in the form of a new Android app, called “Is My Son Gay?” Over the course of 20 questions, it claims it can determine whether the survey-taker’s offspring is a homosexual, or not.
The Android app was made by French developers “Emmene Moi” (translation: “Bring Me”). Here’s the official description:
You’re questioning yourself? 20 questions to know more about your son. After this test you’ll have the proven answer to a question you might have since maybe a long time.
Here’s the complete list of questions:
1. Does he like to dress up nicely? Does he pay close attention to his outfits and brand names?
2. Does he like football?
3. Before he was born did you wish he would be a girl?
4. Has he ever gotten into or participated in a fight?
5. Does he read sports magazines?
6. Does he have a best friend
7. Does he like team sports?
8. Is he prudish/modest?
9. Does he like diva singers?
10. Does he spend a long time in the bathroom
11. Does he have a tongue, nose or ear piercing
12. Does he spend time getting ready before being seen in public?
13. Have you asked yourself questions about your son’s sexual orientation?
14. Are you divorced?
15. Does he like musical comedies?
16. Has he introduced you to a girlfriend ever?
17. Is the father (you) very strict or authoritarian with his son?
18. In your family is the father absent?
19. Was he shy as a child?
20. Is he close to his father?
[Source: NZ Herald]
[imagesource:here] You might be able to get away with calling yourself a 'life coach' w...
[imagesource:here] Many of us have found ourselves staring at the shelf of coffees in a...
[imagesource:here] Tiger King first aired on Netflix on March 20 last year, and instant...
[imagesource: Twitter / @BustingSa] On January 6, the world watched on in horror as a p...
[imagesource: Airthings] The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) took a bit of a different ...