Incredible scenes today, as our first ‘Naughty Hipster‘ who was spotted in The Loop, Cape Town, has come forward to claim his pair of Puma shoes. As per the competition rules, the photographer only gets the Puma shoes if the hipster doesn’t come forward within 24 hours. Here is his proof.
Click here for the original pic snapped of our inaugural Naughty Hipster.
friend sent me the link…
at work now, so cant really send the pic of me holding the stuff…
but here three images of me wearing the same clothing.
Red Jeans, Denim jacket and headband with sunglasses.
send thanks to Johan V for spotting me..
Ian – congrats, dude. And Johan – better luck next time!
To the rest of you – happy naughty hipster hunting.
SEE THE RULES BELOW IF THIS IS ALL NEW TO YOU.
A reminder of the rules:
1) Send in your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Naughty Hipster’
2) Tell us where you took the picture in Cape Town. Make SURE you tell us which ‘neighbourhood’ it was in. All of Cape Town’s new neighbourhoods can be seen at capetownhoods.co.za. Explain what the naughty hipster was up to. Was he/she talking about single-speed BMXs, for example?
3) The most outrageously-hipster photo of a hipster will be posted every Wednesday on 2oceansvibe.
4) The hipster in the photo will have 24 hours to email us at email@example.com and prove that he is the hipster in the photo. If he manages to do that in 24 hours of the post going up, he wins a pair of Pumas (any pair of Pumas, excluding the ‘Black Station’ collection).
5) If the naughty hipster in the photo does not claim that prize in 24 hours, then the person who took the photo wins a pair of Puma shoes!
6) You can’t take pics of people you know, or people who know you’re taking the pic (unless they look at the camera at the moment of the photo).
So off you go – start hunting those naughty hipsters!
[imagesource:here] The FBI has now confirmed that the human remains found in a Florida ...
Welcome to part two of our series of articles designed to help you understand the flow of ...
[imagesource: Netflix] You must have seen or heard about the new Netflix series taking ...
[imagesource: AP] There's not much that can ruffle the feathers of New Zealand's prime ...
[imagesource: : Jaco Marais / News24] In December 2014, former Fidentia Group founder a...