If anything, this weekly ‘Naughty Hipster Of The Week‘ competition, is a triumph of the human spirit. Getting a submission as good as yesterday’s is one thing, but for the hipster to send in this, as his proof of life, is another altogether..
Click here to catch yesterday’s Hipster Of The Week submission – the picture that prompted this hipster to come forward.
According to the rules, the person that snapped that particular weekly choice, will get a pair of Pumas IF the naughty hipster in the picture doesn’t come forward within 24 hours.
In this case, he did. The appropriately named Miles S came forward yesterday afternoon with this mind-splinteringly good photo to prove it was indeed him in the photograph.
All he wrote in the email was, “Thanks for shoes!!! I’m a size 10.”
Yes, Miles. Of course you’re a size 10.
But just look at that picture he sent in. It’s so good I actually want to cry.
Well done, Miles – you’ve earned yourself a pair of Pumas.
And sorry to Chris who took the almost-winning shot – better luck next time.
A reminder of the Terms & Conditions:
1) Send in your pictures to email@example.com with the subject ‘Naughty Hipster’
2) Tell us where you took the picture in Cape Town. Make SURE you tell us which ‘neighbourhood’ it was in. All of Cape Town’s new neighbourhoods can be seen at capetownhoods.co.za. Explain what the naughty hipster was up to. Was he/she talking about single-speed BMXs, for example?
3) The most outrageously-hipster photo of a hipster will be posted every Wednesday on 2oceansvibe.
4) The hipster in the photo will have 24 hours to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and prove that he is the hipster in the photo. If he manages to do that within 24 hours of the post going up, he wins a pair of Pumas (any pair of Pumas, excluding the ‘Black Station’ collection).
5) If the naughty hipster in the photo does not claim that prize in 24 hours, then the person who took the photo wins a pair of Puma shoes!
6) You can’t take pics of people you know, or people who know you’re taking the pic (unless they look at the camera at the moment of the photo). ie. no friends and no posing for pics.
So off you go – start hunting those naughty hipsters!
[imagesource: Twitter / @NicoleGraham031] At the height of South Africa's unrest and lo...
[imagesource: Henri Szwarc/Bongarts/Getty Images] As it stands, South Africa is still w...
[imagesource: YouTube / Aaron Evans] There is a three-minute song online that has many ...
[imagesource: Getty Images] It's fair to say that South Africa's collective psyche has ...
[imagesource: YouTube / Rémi Gaillard] It's a miracle that Rémi Gaillard hasn't been ...