Have a look at the big earners in the music industry. Rappers may constantly drone on about their cribs, fast cars and big cash money in their lyrics, but country music stars are bringing home the bacon at the top of the list.
Country’s sweet heart, Taylor Swift, tops the list. The 23-year-old crushed it last year, earning more than R426 million.
Here’s Billboard’s list of the top earners from the past year.
1. Taylor Swift – $39,699,575.60
2. Kenny Chesney – $32,956,240.70
3. Justin Timberlake – $31,463,297.03
4. Bon Jovi – $29,436,801.04
5. The Rolling Stones – $26,225,121.71
6. Beyoncé – $24,429,176.86
7. Maroon 5 – $22,284,754.07
8. Luke Bryan – $22,142,235.98
9. P!nk – $20,072,072.32
10. Fleetwood Mac – $19,123,101.98
To check out the rest of Billboard’s Top 40 Money Makers, click here.
[ Source : Billboard ]
[imagesource: YouTube / VICE] Not all UFO sightings are created equal. Video footage...
[imagesource:here] It has been well documented that Meghan Markle is on the receiving e...
[imagesource: Twitter / @DineshKarthik] On Tuesday, even as the Proteas put on a clinic...
[imagesource: Netflix] I don't think we need to dress this one up much. Tiger King w...
[imagesource: JetBlue] The day that I manage to hitch a ride in the sky in a first-clas...