This domino display, consisting of an almost impossible amount of dominoes, took nearly a week to assemble and mere minutes to topple down.
The poor dude in the video you are about to see was attempting to set a new world record for the amount of dominoes stacked on top of each other. He needed 13 482 to be the domino boss, but only got to 13 043. His reaction when realising he came 97% of the way, whilst watching the other 3% flush down the toilet, is… unmissable.
I mean, yes, making dominos that trip each other without touching is probably a useless application of technology, but I figure this puts us one step closer to that weird hologram game from Star Wars, and I am for it.