Not this guy.
Charlie Sheen may have been the top paid TV star last year, but he’s absolutely nowhere this year. Forbes, the magazine about all things money, has just released it’s annual list of top-paid TV actors – but who’s made the top of the list?
Charlie Sheen made an estimated $40 million for his role on Two and a Half Men, famously known as the highest paid actor in television. This year paints a completely different picture, and gives us an interesting insight into what’s popular. Without further ado, here is this year’s list, in reverse order:
10. Johnny Galecki (Leonard Hofstadter, The Big Bang Theory) – $8 million
9. Jim Parsons (Sheldon Cooper, The Big Bang Theory) – $8 million
8. Patrick Dempsey (Dr Derek Shepherd, Grey’s Anatomy) – $12 million
7. Jon Cryer (Alan Harper, Two and a Half Men) – $13 million
6. Tim Allen (Mike Baxter, Last Man Standing) – $14 million
5. Mark Harmon (Special Agent Jethro Gibbs, NCIS) – $15 million
4. Alec Baldwin (Jack Donaghy, 30 Rock) – $15 million
3. Ray Ramano (Ray Barone, Everybody Loves Raymond (syndication)) – $18 million
2. Hugh Laurie (Dr Gregory House, House, MD) – $18 million
1. Ashton Kutcher (Walden Schmidt, Two and a Half Men) – $24 million
So, not only has Ashton Kutcher managed to take Charlie’s top paying job away from him, but also his position at the top of the best-paid actors list. A bit of a twist of the knife, don’t you think?
The list is generated by Forbes using estimations of each actor’s earnings. This is in turn based on the knowledge that Forbes has available. The amounts used for rankings do not include deductions for managers or agents, or what Forbes calls “the cost of being a celebrity.” Clearly that’s how Sheen made it to the top of the list last year, assuming hookers and blow fall into that category.
[imagesource:here] If Netflix had to script the perfect business scenario, it may well ...
[imagesource: IntelligentX] Is nothing sacred anymore? First artificial intelligence...
If you want to land an interview with a politician, you often have to give them assurances...
[imagesource:here] I have a couple of friends who had to cancel long-awaited holidays a...
Halloween is less than two weeks away. October 31, to be precise, but good luck donning...