These proof of life images are almost better than the original entries. We are seriously blindsided by this week’s Naughty Hipster, coming forward with this ‘proof of life’ to win the pair of Pumas with just two hours to spare. Are you sitting down for this one?
If you missed the original ‘Naughty Hipster Of The Week‘ entry from Wednesday (with highly passionate comments below it, I might add), do yourself a favour and check out the naughty hipster in question cruising around the Power & Glory (in the Union Kloof neighbourhood).
So according to the rules (see bottom of this article), the person that snapped that particular weekly choice, will get a pair of Pumas IF the naughty hipster in the picture doesn’t come forward within 24 hours.
Eve came through in 22 hours.
With this GLORIOUS ‘proof of life.’
And howz the all-important proof-of-life nose ring, peeping through???? GENIUS!
Please enjoy her message she sent with that pic:
I’m Eve. Here is some proof of life for ya’ll.
Please can I just tell you that moments before this picture was taken we set off the alarm at home and as I came outside in my I-don’t-look-like-a-criminal-at-all outfit, ADT arrived. Not an easy thing to explain… #eksemaarnet
Quite a character, old Eve.
Sorry to Steven who took the almost-winning shot – but I think this is almost better than a pair of Pumas?
Click here for previous entries and read below to enter for the coming weeks.
Good like out there, gang.
A reminder of the Terms & Conditions:
1) Send in your pictures to email@example.com with the subject ‘Naughty Hipster’
2) Tell us where you took the picture in Cape Town. Make SURE you tell us which ‘neighbourhood’ it was in. All of Cape Town’s new neighbourhoods can be seen at capetownhoods.co.za. Explain what the naughty hipster was up to. Was he/she talking about single-speed BMXs, for example?
3) The most outrageously-hipster photo of a hipster will be posted every Wednesday on 2oceansvibe.
4) The hipster in the photo will have 24 hours to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and prove that he is the hipster in the photo. If he manages to do that within 24 hours of the post going up, he wins a pair of Pumas (any pair of Pumas, excluding the ‘Black Station’ collection).
5) If the naughty hipster in the photo does not claim that prize in 24 hours, then the person who took the photo wins a pair of Puma shoes!
6) You can’t take pics of people you know, or people who know you’re taking the pic (unless they look at the camera at the moment of the photo). ie. no friends and no posing for pics.
So off you go – start hunting those naughty hipsters!
[imagesource: YouTube / Cape Town Etc] A homeowner in Chatsworth, Malmesbury, had a lot...
During the weekend starting on Friday the 3rd of December, we saw Bitcoin’s price drop f...
[imagesource: Universal Pictures] Would you look at that? It's Friday already. An...
[imagesource: Sotheby's] When an older relative next asks you why you're taking so long...
[imagesource: Poopsenders.com] The people behind Poopsenders.com have lived in the shad...