We said we would give away a bottle of Jack Daniel’s for every bar you tell us that stocks the premium ‘Gentleman Jack.’ You’re coming along very nicely! Here are the latest additions..
To recap, we’re struggling to find venues that stock Gentleman Jack and are giving away a bottle of Jack Daniel’s for every new Cape Town venue that you tell us about, that stocks Gentleman Jack. We’re adding them as pins to the Gentleman Jack map on the Jack Daniel’s microsite HERE.
Check out last week’s heroes here.
Well done to the following 2oceansvibers who have each won themselves a bottle of Jack. And so can YOU, simply see the rules here.
Scroll down to the latest winners and venues for this week:
2) Gareth F and Sabrina L gave it a FULL rev at the Lagoon Beach Hotel Bar. So much so, that he sent ANOTHER pic a few days later, at the same place. With the GM, nogal! Quite a jovial bunch we have on our hands here. It should be noted that this hotel has already cropped up, so Gareth and Sabrina don’t win themselves a bottle of Gentleman Jack. They also shouldn’t even be mentioned here – but jeez, how could we not?
3) Old Franco W here is living up to the slick nature of his Hollywood namesake – very slick and holding the rare nectar at Decodance Underworld, on Riebeek Street.
4) Ranon V went afar to ensure he didn’t double-up on ay previous winners. He found a brand new bottle at Gecko Lounge, in Wellington! Still in its box! Open that puppy up – it’s time to celebrate, guys!
5) The Slug & Lettuce chain claim yet another scalp, with this successful piece of snooping by Jeandre D – this time it was the Slug & Lettuce in Newlands! Check out the map here, surely there can’t be anymore?
Good work, 2oceansvibers! There were three others sent in for this week, but you either didn’t have the bottle in the pic with you, or you weren’t in the pic. We need both – please 😉
IF YOU ALSO WANT TO WIN A BOTTLE OF JACK DANIEL’S, READ THE FOLLOWING
Ok, so check out this page – that’s the Jack Daniel’s ‘microsite’ within 2oceansvibe. You’ll see we’ve made a pretty little map there. Now that’s the map that we will use to mark off all the fine establishments that stock Gentleman Jack.
All you have to do when you find a bar that serves it, is ask the barman if you can take a picture of yourself with the bottle and send it to us.
Make sure you:
1) Give us the name and address of the bar
2) Ask the barman/manager for a bottle of Gentleman Jack and take a picture for us of you holding the bottle.
3) Tell the manager you can guarantee his/her establishment will get a mention on 2oceansvibe.com, if they’re being difficult.
4) Send the pic to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I found some Gentleman Jack”
We’re giving away one bottle of Jack Daniel’s for every new one of these you send us. Only one per establishment and one per person.
By the end of it we’ll have a very nicely detailed map showing all the spots that serve Gentleman Jack in Cape Town.
Terms and conditions apply
We reserve the right to end the competition
[imagesource: Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post] The town of Lonaconing, in Maryland, ...
[imagesource:here] On June 30, 2021, South Africans can wave the Section 12J tax incent...
[imagesource: The Late Late Show with James Corden/Youtube] It has been close to a mont...
[imagesource: Saving The Wild] A video from the parking lot of a Pick n Pay shopping co...
[imagesource: BBC] Visit The Telegraph's home page at any given time, and you're guaran...