We said we would give away a bottle of Jack Daniel’s for every bar you tell us that stocks the premium ‘Gentleman Jack.’ You’re coming along very nicely! Here are the latest additions..
To recap, we’re struggling to find venues that stock Gentleman Jack and are giving away a bottle of Jack Daniel’s for every new Cape Town venue that you tell us about, that stocks Gentleman Jack. We’re adding them as pins to the Gentleman Jack map on the Jack Daniel’s microsite HERE.
Check out last week’s heroes here.
Well done to the following 2oceansvibers who have each won themselves a bottle of Jack. And so can YOU, simply see the rules here.
Scroll down to the latest winners and venues for this week:
1) Old Theuns B has confirmed that one Bella Bellota in Paarl happens to stock Gentleman Jak. And for that, we applaud him! And them, for that matter!
2) Staying that side of the N1, Pieter Wentzel picked up a bottle at Bossa Nova restaurant in Paarl. I enjoyed the two finger positioning on the bottom corner of the bottle.
3) Now this pic has it all. There are so many pieces of awesome in it – from the contentment of Marius Carstens, to the expressions of his ‘minders’ on either side of him. But again, it’s the finger positioning of the fellow on the right – against the bottle – that comes up trumps. Very nice, guys.
4) Josh W used a hamster to take this shot, at Casa Blanca in Green Point.
5) Shaun W sent in this pic taken at ‘Shaun’s Bar’ in Durbanville. Hey, hang on a sec..
6) Marleen T clearly klapped this bottle before taking the pic. And well done to Willoughby’s in the V&A Waterfront, for giving us access to Gentleman Jack!
7) Tristan R and his mate gave ‘mirrow thumbs’ up during the taking of this photograph. Throw in a Miley Cyrus tongue, and you’re good to go! Gentleman Jack is served at Jackal & Hide, Cape Town.
Good work, 2oceansvibers! There were three others sent in for this week, but you either didn’t have the bottle in the pic with you, or you weren’t in the pic. We need both – please 😉
IF YOU ALSO WANT TO WIN A BOTTLE OF JACK DANIEL’S, READ THE FOLLOWING
Ok, so check out this page – that’s the Jack Daniel’s ‘microsite’ within 2oceansvibe. You’ll see we’ve made a pretty little map there. Now that’s the map that we will use to mark off all the fine establishments that stock Gentleman Jack.
All you have to do when you find a bar that serves it, is ask the barman if you can take a picture of yourself with the bottle and send it to us.
Make sure you:
1) Give us the name and address of the bar
2) Ask the barman/manager for a bottle of Gentleman Jack and take a picture for us of you holding the bottle.
3) Tell the manager you can guarantee his/her establishment will get a mention on 2oceansvibe.com, if they’re being difficult.
4) Send the pic to email@example.com with the subject “I found some Gentleman Jack”
We’re giving away one bottle of Jack Daniel’s for every new one of these you send us. Only one per establishment and one per person.
By the end of it we’ll have a very nicely detailed map showing all the spots that serve Gentleman Jack in Cape Town.
Terms and conditions apply
We reserve the right to end the competition
[imagesource: Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post] The town of Lonaconing, in Maryland, ...
[imagesource:here] On June 30, 2021, South Africans can wave the Section 12J tax incent...
[imagesource: The Late Late Show with James Corden/Youtube] It has been close to a mont...
[imagesource: Saving The Wild] A video from the parking lot of a Pick n Pay shopping co...
[imagesource: BBC] Visit The Telegraph's home page at any given time, and you're guaran...