It’s that time again, where we generously give away a bottle of Jack Daniel’s for every bar you tell us that stocks the premium ‘Gentleman Jack.’ You guys just keep doing so well, so naturally, we’ll just keep handing out the quality whiskey!
Click here to see all our previous winners (scroll down when you get there) – We’ve locked down 80+ bars so far!
GUYS – PLEASE – IMPORTANT – Check the map before heading out on the hunt for Gentleman Jack. We’re receiving tons of duplicates. The map is here – have a look at it and familiarise yourself with which bars have already been sent in.
To recap, we’re celebrating bars that stock great American Whiskey – in particular, Gentleman Jack. And that’s why we’re giving away a bottle of Gentleman Jack for every new venue in the Cape that you tell us about, that stocks Gentleman Jack. We’re adding them as pins to the Gentleman Jack map on the Jack Daniel’s microsite HERE.
Below are our latest winners.
1) Shani Moore found Gentleman Jack at The Bell (Tavern) in Knysna.
Holding it like your hard earned trophy. Just what we like to see.
2) Christian Hugo found his bottle of Gentleman Jack at Camelot Restaurant and Cocktail Bar all the way in Betty’s Bay.
We’d also have a smile like that if we were in your position, Chris.
3) Kevin Groenewald found this bottle at Casa in Tygervalley.
If ‘suave’ was a picture in the dictionary..
4) Benjamin Swart found this bottle at Buena Vista Social Club at Eden on the Bay.
Best thumbs up I’ve ever seen.
IF YOU ALSO WANT TO WIN A BOTTLE OF JACK DANIEL’S, READ THE FOLLOWING
Check out this page – that’s the Jack Daniel’s ‘microsite’ within 2oceansvibe. You’ll see we’ve made a pretty little map there. Now that’s the map that we will use to mark off all the fine establishments that stock Gentleman Jack.
All you have to do when you find a bar that serves it, is ask the barman if you can take a picture of yourself with the bottle and send it to us.
Make sure you:
1) Give us the name and address of the bar
2) Ask the barman/manager for a bottle of Gentleman Jack and take a picture for us of you holding the bottle.
3) Tell the manager you can guarantee his/her establishment will get a mention on 2oceansvibe.com, if they’re being difficult.
4) Send the pic to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I found some Gentleman Jack”
We’re giving away one bottle of Jack Daniel’s for every new one of these you send us. Only one per establishment and one per person.
By the end of it we’ll have a very nicely detailed map showing all the spots that serve Gentleman Jack in Cape Town.
Terms and conditions apply
We reserve the right to end the competition
[imagesource:here] South Africans have been dealt blow after blow, with load shedding, ...
It’s been a year since UCT Online High School launched, opening its virtual doors to app...
[imagesource: Twitter / @Sixty60_Tweets] When it comes to the battle for grocery app do...
[imagesource: Property24] R2 million doesn't buy you much these days in Cape Town. T...
[imagesource: Twitter / @DefenceU] The war in Ukraine is no laughing matter. On the ...