Watching episodes of Kitchen Nightmares and Masterchef aren’t going to help you reach the standards of Gordon “Gord-dog” Ramsey or naked chef, Jamie Oliver. If you want to roll with the big boys, then you have to have the right equipment. Have the right to curse at people in no time with these trademarked tools. Better yet, avoid being told you’re a disappointment and get them now before they’re gone.
A magnifying glass and the sun probably wouldn’t efficiently cook a meal; with the Gordon Ramsay Hard Anodized Cookware, confident cooks can experience smooth sailing in the kitchen. The cookware is high-quality and long-lasting and provides meals without half of it sticking to the pan. The perfect grip and versatility means there is no longer a need to harness the suns energy.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R445 for a 22cm hard anodized frying pan, valued at R820
- Pay R495 for a 24cm hard anodized frying pan, valued at R910
- Pay R535 for a 26cm hard anodized frying pan, valued at R980
- Pay R565 for a 28cm hard anodized frying pan, valued at R1 040
- Pay R595 for a 28cm hard anodized wok, valued at R1 090
- Pay R695 for a 20cm hard anodized casserole dish with glass lid, valued at R1 270
- Pay R745 for a 24cm hard anodized casserole dish with glass lid, valued at R1 350
What you need to know:
- Hard anodized aluminum construction
- Even heat distribution
- Non-stick coating
- Perfect grip with stainless steel riveted handles
- Versatile cookware shapes and sizes to satisfy every cooking need
- Made by Moneta
- Made in Italy
- Energy saving due to the thick hard anodized aluminum body (5mm) that spreads heat uniformly enabling optimal cooking control and energy saving
[imagesource: Pix4Free / Creative Commons Licence] Does anyone else see that photo peop...
[imagesource: Instagram / @ivarisstic] The average South African rugby fan wouldn't hav...
[imagesource: KnowYourMeme] TikTok is precisely the place where a niche in-joke rapidly...
[imagesource: Diego Reyes / AFP / Getty Images] People, rejoice - they are finally here...
[imagesource: The Car Guide] Supercars and branded sneakers are a part of the same fami...