Now YOU could have enough money to own a government and land your private jet at Waterkloof! The combined value of the $222 million Powerball (tomorrow) and $139 million MegaMillions draw (today) is R3.2 billion. Get tickets here.
Imagine being able to fly over 200 friends to South Africa and not even have to worry about pushing them through customs. Imagine being able to manipulate governments to do what you want. That’s what you will be able to do when you have as much money as the Guptas. Buy yourself a ticket to the MegaMillions and the Powerball lotteries HERE and give yourself that chance.
And if you only win one of those jackpots, you will still be able to live like Tokyo Sexwale. Which means you could have an island like this:
And a babe like this
And a jet like this
Not to be sneezed at!
CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS TO THE OVERSEAS
LOTTERIES SAFELY AND LEGALLY FROM SOUTH AFRICA
From our affiliate:
“The online lottery system has yet to have sold a jackpot winning ticket, but we process in excess of 2500 winning entries per week. The majority of these are usually fist tier winnings of approximatley $10.00, but a draw seldom goes by in which we don’t process a winning ticket in excess of $1000. The biggest win we have processed to date was in excess of $1.2million when one of our customers correctly selected all 5 main numbers and one of the two “Star” numbers on the EuroMillions draw. This customer chose to remain anonymous, as is the case with 99% of all lottery winners that have won a substantial prize.”
There are three things people usually worry about:
1) Your credit card details may not be safe,
2) The online facilitators (eg. 2oceansvibe Lottos) are not officially represented by the lottery.
3)The SA government will not allow you to claim your winnings.
Here are the answers to those legitimate fears:
1) The website and online payment system has been going successfully for over eight years and uses 128 bit SSL Security. Your credit card details will be safe. And that’s a fact.
2) It is important to note that we are in no way associated with Camelot (for the UK and EuroMillions Lotteries) nor MUSL (the Multi-state lottery provider that manages PowerBall and MegaMillions) or Sisal (SuperEnaLotto). We make this very clear on all of our reminder correspondence and our website. Your ticket price that you pay covers the physical service that we provide. That service is to line up on your behalf and purchase the ticket from a retail outlet, hence a ticket price far higher than the standard ticket price. Moreover, we also claim winnings on the customer’s behalf in the state/country that the ticket is purchased. This is perfectly legal, owing to the fact that the ticket is purchased by our staff members that are legally entitled to do so. In the event of a win, we conclude the claiming process too in order to obtain the winning amounts on your behalf. It is perfectly legal for any foreigner to purchase, own and, in the event of a win, claim any lottery ticket for any of the lotteries for which we offer our services.
3) Our 2oceansvibe Lottos partner has managed to pay out each and every local winner, legally, via the SA Reserve bank. This is not in the least bit dodgy and the process was explained (and legalities confirmed) by Radio 702′s financial guru. You can listen to that clip here.
[imagesource:libelmusic] After nearly two decades of the music industry pulling the woo...
[imagesource:flickr] It's not only blurry Mars images that get scrutinised by nerds in ...
The Moon Bag. What is it? Where does it come from? Some may even ask, why? The Moon Bag...
[imagesource:flickr] On Tuesday, the police minister was briefing the National Assembly...
[imagesource:flickr] Lawrence Stroll Sells Off £117m Aston Martin Stake After ...