Tesla is taking a break from panicking about their stocks to add a little whimsey into their design.
The latest software update included some new and completely pointless features including “Romance Mode”, which displays a crackling fire on the screen and automatically heats up the seats, and “Emissions Testing Mode”, which is a fancy way of saying ‘fart mode’.
All “fart mode” does is make the car sound like it’s farting on demand whenever you use the turn signal.
According to Mashable, you just have to “click the whoopee cushion to listen to the super mature humour”.
If you say so:
There are seven fart noises for you to choose from:
1. Not a Fart — For the Not-a-Flamethrower flashback jokes. The memories. The fun. The danger.
2. Short Shorts Ripper — This continues with Musk’s recurring theme of hating on short-sellers who he feels don’t believe in Tesla and its mission to save the planet.
3. Falcon Heavy — Because Musk would like to remind you he also runs SpaceX.
4. Ludicrous Fart — Why drive fast when you can just fart fast?
5. Neurastink — A play on Neuralink, another Musk-conceived concept that promises to connect your brain to a computer.
6. Boring Fart — Even farting can be improved by going underground.
7. I’m so random — This random fart selector option describes Musk so well.
The seventh one is for if you just can’t make up your mind. And who can blame you, with all the farts to choose from?
They really did think of everything.
Fart noises – the gift that keeps on giving.
[imagesource:here] South Africa has officially entered its third wave. Yesterday, 9 ...
[imagesource:here] The City of Cape Town has called for public comment on the proposed ...
[imagesource: Vancouver Real Estate Photography] Shipping container homes have become i...
[imagesource: Ayanda Ndamane/ African News Agency] On Monday, at an unnamed Pretoria hosp...
[imagesource: Netflix] Netflix has been around for almost two decades now, although it ...