We said we would give away a bottle of Jack Daniel’s for every bar you tell us that stocks the premium ‘Gentleman Jack.’ You’re coming along very nicely..
To recap, we’re struggling to find venues that stock Gentleman Jack and are giving away a bottle of Jack Daniel’s for every new Cape Town venue that you tell us about, that stocks Gentleman Jack. We’re adding them as pins to the Gentleman Jack map on the Jack Daniel’s microsite HERE.
Check out last week’s heroes here.
Well done to the following 2oceansvibers who have each won themselves a bottle of Jack. And so can YOU, simply see the rules here.
Scroll down to the latest winners and venues for this week:
1) Andre Jansen found the nectar in The Hussar Grill, Willowbridge and he had this to say, “I found some of the good stuff at The Hussar Grill in Willowbridge – yes, it can even be found behind the ol’ boerewors curtain!”
2) Padraig Riley found Gentleman Jack stocked at Knife restaurant, Century City!
3) Jadrana sent in this pic from Obz Cafe, Observatory. Cute, man!
4) Lee Butcher clearly klapped this before the pic at the Speakeasy Saloon in Durbanville! ‘Cos you’re a good giiiiirl..
5) One times Tiny sent this in, taken at the Pig & Swizzle in Rondebosch!
Good work, 2oceansvibers! There were three others sent in for this week, but you either didn’t have the bottle in the pic with you, or you weren’t in the pic. We need both – please 😉
Keep ’em coming, gang. The map is looking good so far – but we want more!
IF YOU ALSO WANT TO WIN A BOTTLE OF JACK DANIEL’S, READ THE FOLLOWING
Ok, so check out this page – that’s the Jack Daniel’s ‘microsite’ within 2oceansvibe. You’ll see we’ve made a pretty little map there. Now that’s the map that we will use to mark off all the fine establishments that stock Gentleman Jack.
All you have to do when you find a bar that serves it, is ask the barman if you can take a picture of yourself with the bottle and send it to us.
Make sure you:
1) Give us the name and address of the bar
2) Ask the barman/manager for a bottle of Gentleman Jack and take a picture for us of you holding the bottle.
3) Tell the manager you can guarantee his/her establishment will get a mention on 2oceansvibe.com, if they’re being difficult.
4) Send the pic to email@example.com with the subject “I found some Gentleman Jack”
We’re giving away one bottle of Jack Daniel’s for every new one of these you send us. Only one per establishment and one per person.
By the end of it we’ll have a very nicely detailed map showing all the spots that serve Gentleman Jack in Cape Town.
Terms and conditions apply
We reserve the right to end the competition
[imagesource:wifihustlin.com/sebastianghi-ghiorghiu] I love to see an inspiring rags-to...
[imagesource:flickr] There is something quite wonderful about turning off your laptop a...
[imagesource:maxpixel] Who wants to live forever? Futurists are people who study and...
[imagesource:wikicommons] South Africans are no strangers to protest. When it comes to ...
[imagesource:flickr] A CBS meteorologist has been hospitalised after fainting live on a...